Tuesday 14 September 2010

Of Writing a Post and Blogging

As to-day, blogging is the 'in' thing to do. A platform to express oneself, an online journal or diary to be shared with the public, a place to share information. 2008 marks the date I started a blog. However, today the initial blog I started has been deleted due to an error I made by deleting my Google account.

Having lost my blog, the passion for blogging seems to turn into just amber in the ashes with no fire and flame in it. To date, I have read many impressive blogs where many pour their heart and soul into every single word and letter penned down on the virtual computer screen. From having to drag myself to write a post and to thing of what to write seems such a great pain, BUT of recent, the PASSION FOR BLOGGING IS BACK!!!

CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment