Friday 22 July 2011

Bollywood Fever?

Everyone in this world has heard of Bollywood and I'm sure of that. Honestly, I never liked those Bollywood movies because they never made any sense to me. I mean in the midst of a conversation or courting; the actor and the actress starts singing and dancing then the whole street joins them. The most ridiculous part is they somehow but I don't know how; are wearing the same attire. Similar from head to toe, dancing the same moves. How is that even logical? Yes, I work by logic so I can never understand such movies.

However, in my 2 years stint in KDU, I had been exposed to Bollywood extensively for a few months when our bus driver plays his Bollywood music video every single morning and evening. So, this started my fever for Bollywood songs. It isn't very much of a high fever when I actually only know 3 songs.

Here they are:

ENJOY!!!

Bole Chudiyan from Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham



Koi Mil Gaya from Kush Kush Hota Hai



Zara Sa Jhoom Loon Main from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge



No comments:

Post a Comment