Sunday 24 October 2010

University Application Through UCAS

Being selected for the JPA scholarship was perhaps one the best things that happen in my life. College is fun with many great classmates and friends. People who don't bore you with their life achievements and knowledge. *laughs*

So now the next step in life. University application... I thought of it for a really long time. My scholarship to further studies in the UK for a law degree is amazing and I am spoilt by the choices I have.

Finally, after much thinking I made up my mind to apply to 3 of the University of London colleges and 2 outside of London. As much as I love to be in the city, living in the outskirts or smaller towns would be amazing too.

Wish me luck in getting my offers please.

Love, Yi Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment